Friday, February 27, 2009

Tapout Shirts

Now to start this off, I wanna say I respect the art form of MMA and respect the fighters involved. What I don't respect is the almost cult like following of 150 pound manlets in Tapout shirts. These kids that walk around with their chests puffed out like they're the baddest dudes around. The dudes that go to partys and the second their skinny little bodies get a sip of alcohol (most likely Natty Light) they feel like they're the toughest mother fucker ready to take on the world, you know... Beer muscles. To let you know, your little UFC night escapades at BWW or Hooters doesn't make you tough because you watch people that know how to fight, fight. I am not saying I am tough, because well.. I'm not, but then again, I don't act tough. These dudes to me are just comical to see them walking around with their arms puffed out, or at the gym when they'll randomly go punch the heavy bag for 10 seconds then come out with the look like "whos next?" gotta be fuckin' kiddin me. Watch out! Swoll ass 150 pounders gonna take yallz out!

1 comment: