Sunday, March 1, 2009

Skanky Band Following Broads

I honestly have no idea why girls have such an attraction to guys in bands. Most of them are shitty dudes with heavy arrogance and have no regard for what's in your best interest. The utter disgust I have for girls that have had numerous sexual partners is overwhelming, but I almost feel bad for these girls. It's like they don't realize that these dudes have probably done the same shit to tons of other girls and have one thing on their mind, to fuck you. Something I find even more despicable is when a girl sleep with numerous guys in one band. I understand not EVERY guy in a band is like this, but the vast majority is. These girls need to open their fucking eyes to these dudes bullshit and realize they couldn't give two fucks about them, or just stop being whores, which ever the case may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment